CBD Infused Green Smoothie Bowl
It’s Veganuary and what better excuse than to indulge in one of these seriously delicious smoothie bowls infused with our 1200mg CBD oil for an extra kick of goodness!
A smoothie bowl is essentially just a smoothie but thicker in consistency and topped with fruits, nuts, seeds or granola for a more substantial breakfast.
Smoothie bowls are a great way to supercharge your mornings, with no refined sugars and plenty of nutrients for an energy boost that will keep you going until lunch. The best part is that they’re super quick and easy to make!
Try this satisfying recipe from Love Hemp ambassador and food blogger @pescatarianldn.
Makes 1 smoothie bowl – 20mg CBD
- 5ml Love Hemp CBD Oil Drops 1200mg
- ½ Frozen avocado
- 200g Frozen mango
- 90g Spinach
- A light splash of coconut milk - just enough to get the blender running
- Protein Powder (optional)
- Fruits (Kiwi, Berries, Bananas, Peaches, Pears, Pineapple)
- Seeds / Nuts /Cacao Nibs /Coconut Flakes
- Peanut butter / Agave
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend for a minute or so, until smooth and creamy. The amount of coconut milk needed will vary depending on how powerful your machine is. If you find you’ve added too much liquid, add a handful of ice to thicken the consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and decorate with your preferred toppings.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
- Using frozen fruit ensures that smoothie holds its shape however you can use fresh fruit too, just add a couple handfuls of ice to the blender.
- Make sure you use the most powerful blender you can get your hands on. A less powerful blender will need more liquid to churn the ingredients and will result in a runnier consistency.
- Portion your fruit in advance and place it in a labelled bag in the freezer.
- If you ever have any leftover fruit, freeze it and make it into a smoothie bowl at a later date!
Check out our blog for more CBD recipes, from cocktails and desserts to CBD infused guacamole - we’ve got it all!