With the weather hitting a peak of 28 degrees this week, it felt only right to celebrate that little bit of summer with a milk ice lolly with a twist – a CBD version. Refreshing, tasty, 30mg per lolly and really easy to make, it’s an easy choice to whizz these up and enjoy al-fresco with a book. Follow these simple steps for the ultimate CBD ice lolly.
INGREDIENTS (makes 9 lollies)
6.75ml Love Hemp CBD Liquid Oral Drops, 1200mg strength, 30mg CBD per lolly
200ml Semi-skimmed Milk
100ml Double Cream
200ml Condensed Milk
- Blitz the strawberries into a purée using a blender.
- Using a sieve, strain the mixture to remove any seeds or bits.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the strained purée and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into lolly moulds with lolly sticks
and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Once frozen run the moulds under Luke warm water for 10 seconds and pull the lollies gently from the mould. Enjoy!