No matter how much of a chocaholic you are, chances are that you'll have some leftover eggs from Easter. At the very least, those post-weekend reduced price eggs in the supermarket will start to look tempting. Well, now you can give those leftover eggs a new life with these CBD brownies – and you only need two additional ingredients for the batter!
Our special Love Hemp version features our CBD-infused chocolate balls and orange-flavoured CBD oil drops. The latter brings a delightful chocolate orange flavour to the mix, ensuring that you're reminded of spring with every bite!
Following this recipe, there are around 11mg of CBD per square of brownie, and 130mg in total in the whole thing - so just be mindful of how much you eat in one go!
Enjoy this delicious Easter recipe from @cupoftiah by following the instructions below.
Ready in: 30 mins
Makes: 12 pieces
- 450g Easter egg chocolate (roughly 2x Easter eggs)
- 1x packet Love Hemp CBD Chocolate Balls (50mg)
- 2 full droppers Love Hemp CBD Oil Drops 1200mg in Valencia Orange flavour (80mg)
- 4 eggs (mashed banana can be used as a vegan substitute)
- 150g self-raising flour
- Handful mini chocolate eggs, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C. Line a 21cm baking dish or cake pan with parchment paper.
- Break the chocolate eggs into smaller pieces, then add to a food processor with a handful of the CBD Chocolate Balls. Whizz until chopped.
- Keep the motor running and crack in the eggs 1 at a time. Keep blitzing until smooth, then add the CBD oil and flour and whizz for another 30 seconds until it's thickened into a batter.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin. Lightly press the mini eggs into the batter, then scatter with the remaining CBD Chocolate Balls, then bake in the centre of the oven for about 25 minutes until the edges are set. Allow to cool in the tin for 20 minutes, then cool on a rack and garnish with the remaining mini eggs. Cut into 12 squares before serving.