Spooky season is upon us once again and with that we bring you a ghostly recipe, naturally.
This 3-ingredient CBD Ghost bark recipe is not only in the spirit of Halloween, but it’s also really simple, fun and will make the vibe feel extra cosy if you plan on having a scary movie marathon night. Just get your pumpkins out, light some candles, get comfy under a blanket and indulge in the Halloween chocolatey CBD goodness. There’s something really satisfying about making your own snacks. It gets you creative and in the zone to focus on something very mindful, so in actual fact an activity like cooking, baking, or creating of any kind is great exercise for your mental health. Perfect before watching scary movies!
This recipe only takes 15 mins to do, and that’s it! So what are you waiting for?
Let’s get into it…
- 300g Love Hemp CBD Chocolate Balls
- 100g White Chocolate
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Melt the chocolate over bain-marie: Place the chocolate balls into a heat proof bowl that sits over a pan of very gently simmering water.
- Pour the melted chocolate over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Leave a little behind for decoration.
- Spread evenly until you reach your desired thickness.
- Melt the white chocolate again using a bain-marie.
- Put a dollop of white chocolate onto the dark chocolate base and, using chopsticks, drag the white chocolate down to make the tail of a ghost.
- Wipe your chopsticks with kitchen paper and use any leftover dark chocolate to add the eyes and the mouth to the ghost shape you created.
- Repeat, until you have decorated the melted CBD chocolate.
- Add sprinkles, then chill in the fridge for an hour or two until it solidifies.
- Remove the bark from the fridge, slice it with a knife and enjoy!
If you have a go at this recipe, be sure to let us know by sending your version into us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by tagging us on socials: