Let’s face it, we all know that this summer has been a shocker. We’ve had rain, we’ve had thunder, we’ve had it all but sun. Keeping the faith, we’re clinging onto the hopes of reclaiming a little of what’s left of this British Summer! So looking for any excuse to get creative in the kitchen, we've used summer as the reason and carefully curated a CBD recipe that just screams yum, this time fitting the theme of summer with our CBD Strawberry Milk Ice Lollies.
There’s something about ice lollies which sends a nostalgic wave back to childhood and enjoying this summer treat after a tiring day at school. But who’s to say you can’t have that as an adult? Each lolly proudly boasts a 30mg serving of CBD, allowing you to fully kick back and relax while absorbing the CBD goodness and letting the calm takeover. For an even more extravagant CBD ice lolly, try adding a shot of Baileys to the mix!
Want to see the recipe in video? Check out our instagram reel here.
This recipe is very easy and can easily be adapted for our vegan or non-vegan friends.
INGREDIENTS (makes 9 lollies)
6.75ml Love Hemp CBD Liquid Oral Drops, 1200mg strength, 30mg per lolly
200ml Milk of your choice
100ml Coconut cream or double Cream
200ml Condensed Milk or vegan alternative
- Blitz the strawberries into a purée using a blender.
- Using a sieve, strain the mixture to remove any seeds or bits.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the strained purée and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into lolly moulds with lolly sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Once frozen, run the moulds under lukewarm water for 10 seconds and pull the lollies gently from the mould. Enjoy!