It’s that time of year where it’s totally acceptable to stay in your pyjamas all day, snuggle up under a blanket, binge on a good series and indulge in something warming and delicious. If you love coffee and you’re looking for the ultimate autumnal delight then look no further, we’ve got that covered. This simple to follow delicious and soothing CBD pumpkin spiced latte not only screams autumn, but is absolutely delicious and something you can enjoy throughout the coming winter months.
It takes less than 5 minutes but absolutely delivers on the seasonal goodness. *chefs kiss*
Want to watch the step by step video on how this was made? Watch our Instagram reel here.
- 2 espresso shots
- 2 tsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 30mg Love Hemp CBD oil, (we used orange, but you could use natural which has little to no flavour)
- 250 milk of your choice
- Spray cream (optional)
- Prepare 2 shots of espresso and put to one side.
- In a saucepan or microwavable jar, gently heat up your milk.
- Add the pumpkin puree, CBD oil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, honey and whisk until it forms a light frothy foam.
- Pour your coffee into a mug or glass.
- Add the milk mixture and stir.
- Top with spray cream and dust with cinnamon.