Halloween is finally upon us, the internet has gone wild for spooky season... and we're totally here for it! Cobweb cookies, a whopping 40% Halloween sale and a CBD treat pack giveaway on Instagram, it's fair to say we've gone all in this year.
You may have seen part 1 of our CBD Snack Series, and it only felt right that part 2 played a part in the Halloween hubbub. Read on below for the full recipe breakdown of our CBD Cobweb Cookies.
(Didn't see the reel? Catch the full recipe reel here.)
- Add 125g softened butter to a bowl.
- Add 55g caster sugar.
- Add 1ml of our 1200mg CBD (approx. 6-10mg per serving). We used our Valencia Orange flavour for a nice orangey twang!
- Beat together until smooth.
- Mix in 180g plain sifted flour until a sooth dough like consistency.
- Roll out on a floured surface to about a 1cm thickness.
- Cut into rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 15 min at 180degreesC, then remove and leave to cool.
- Mix up white icing sugar with a small amount of water (you want your icing to be thick!) and dip your cookies in.
- Leave to set.
- Using a black icing pen (or melted chocolate in a piping bag), go across the cookies with a horizontal and vertical line, and across that again diagonally. Join those together around the edges and in the middle to make a cobweb shape.
For more CBD recipes and Love Hemp content, follow our Instagram page.