Here are my blondie/brownie Protein brownies with Love Hemp CBD infused Dark chocolate balls! I get all my CBD from Love Hemp as they offer a large range of premium quality oils, sprays, skin products and edibles. These are moreishly gooey and full of protein goodness. Give them a go for a fun way to incorporate CBD into your day! You’d be mad not to love a blondie/brownie combo!
Shout out to @counting_zacros for the inspiration on these, and here’s the recipe to make these bad boys:
Full ingredients list:
150g Smooth @rowsehoneyuk Honey
150g Natural @meridianfoods Peanut Butter
50g @lucybeecoconut Coconut Flour
50g Plain Flour
15g Whey Protein Chocolate Flavour
15g Whey Protein Vanilla Flavour
1 Packet of @lovehempuk Dark Chocolate Balls (50mg CBD)
1. Firstly grab yourself two mixing bowls, a fork and your favourite wooden spoon
2. In the mixing bowls, add half of your banana in each and mash with your fork (you can pre-cut your banana to make this easier)
3. Add in half the peanut butter/honey to your banana mixes
4. Using your wooden spoons, fully mix until the ingredients are incorporated evenly.
5. Then gradually begin to add half of your dry ingredients to each of your banana, honey and peanut butter mixes excluding the dark chocolate balls, we will be using these later)
6. You shouldn’t need any additional liquid so be patient and continue to fold the mixture
7. Once you’re happy with the consistency, grab yourself a 9x9 tin and line with greaseproof paper.
8. Spray the tin lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
9. Carefully pour in your brownie mixture layer and sprinkle on the CBD dark chocolate balls, before adding the blondie layer.
10. Place the tin into the middle of oven and bake for 17-20 minutes 160-170° (this will vary depending on the size of the tin and heat of the oven)
11. Check on the goods regularly, you want the top to be cooked however the insides to be moist and a little gooey.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes
13.Cut into squares and enjoy!